We take pride in the quality of our coffee and other products, so all baristas go through an intensive training process to learn the art of crafting our drinks. Most importantly, we look for employees who enjoy people and interacting with out customers. If that is you, we’d love to hear from you!
Create a positive experience for each and every customer by providing fast and friendly service and quality products.
All Baristas Must:
- Greet each customer that drives through our huts within 30 seconds with a verbal or nonverbal greeting, smile, and eye contact.
- Proactively engage the customer in conversation.
- Seek opportunities to educate and suggestively sell.
- Greet and interact with customers, prepare and serve products, operate a ‘Point of Sale’ system, and keep location clean.
- Solicit orders, ring up sale and provide correct change in a timely fashion.
- Operate espresso machine.
- Make espresso drinks, smoothies, and other related products.
- Deliver drinks in less than 3 minutes while interacting with customers.
- Welcome questions and educate customers.
- Learn customer’s names and drink preference.
- Manage cash drawer.
- Restock all areas to ensure smooth flow (ice, small refrigerators restocked with dairy, submit order at end of night).
- Clean drive thru serving shelves daily.
- Wash windows – it’s the first thing people see!
- Complete end of shift tasks along with daily side work.
Facilities Maintenance & Local Delivery Driver
Position Purpose PT Local Delivery Driver
Assist in keeping our 4 Rapid City locations running smoothly by being part of the team, ensuring baristas have everything they need to help serve and meet the needs of our customers.
Areas of Responsibility for PT Local Delivery Driver
- Kiosk/locations related deliveries including delivering products to 4 locations in our service vehicles.
- Supplying clean water and haul away dirty water and garbage from kiosks.
- Intake and storing of deliveries to our warehouse/office.
Position Purpose PT Facilities Maintenance
Maintain property by keeping grounds and buildings clean and looking nice.
Areas of Responsibility for Facilities Maintenance
- Keeping grounds around the main property clean and in good repair, lawn maintenance, snow removal, receiving and storing deliveries and keeping warehouse/garage/office clean and orderly.
- Help keep locations functioning properly by doing basic/minor repairs.
Physical Demands: The physical requirements for this position include lifting up to 50 pounds, good organizational skills, and clean driving record.